Thursday, November 12, 2009

Red Velvet Cupcakes

After watching some Food Network shows on red velvet cupcakes, I decided I'd like to try my hand on it. I've never really had a red velvet cupcake before. Though, I had an alternate version of it, chocolate velvet cupcake, which I enjoyed so much. There are many websites that offer the recipe. Here is a recipe from the foodnetwork.com. I decreased the amount of oil and replaced with some butter. And also increased the amount of cocoa because I love chocolate. Then I topped them with cream cheese frosting, some raspberries and curled white chocolate. They are delicious and pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Merkur 39C | The Titanium-Arts
    Merkur 39C is a popular used ford edge titanium adjustable titanium engagement rings double-action safety razor developed and developed by Merkur. titanium apple watch band Its distinctive features have earned Merkur the nickname "Scantium Handle Length: 3.1 InBlade titanium mens rings Material: Stainless SteelWeight: 0.12 Kilograms Rating: 4.4 · ‎54 everquest: titanium edition reviews

    ReplyDelete